I've rounded up a some bits and bobs I've been a fan of this week! as you can see it's a rather random assortment (forgive me!) but I don't have time to post about them all and I think they're worthy of a thumbs up!
1. primark socks: I've been buying topshop frilly socks for a few months now (too cute to resist) I just discovered that primark are selling pairs for £1.50! I'm so fickle I switched my frilly sock allegiance immediately, sorry topshop!
2. barry m gelly polishes and confetti nail effects: I've purchased a few gelly polishes over the last two months and I'm really impressed with them. I find them a little slow to dry but the opacity is really good and some only need one generous coat for good coverage! the confetti effects in dolly mixture are adorable I LOVE it! it isn't like a glitter polish it's more like having tiny feathers on your fingertips, big fan!
3. paperchase stickers: I added another batch to my collection this week! these are brit themed with cute london cartoon characters that will be making an appearance in my sketchbook soon!
4. nailtopia nail art stickers* I was sent these to review and I've been meaning to squeeze them in as I have so many nail art items! they're super easy to work with; literally peel them off and apply to your nail for instant decor! (see picture below for example, there are lots of variations online) my favourite are their las vegas stickers with playing cards and dice (hell yeah I love a theme) seal them with a top coat and you're good to go.
5. garnier ambre solaire no streaks bronzer spray: further to my fake tan post I wanted to tell you that this is my go-to mist for tanning my face! this version is actually for the body (there is a face version I'm just too lazy to get it) I don't like to use my fake tan mitts on my face as I'm sure they're a breeding ground for bacteria! I always opt for a spray as it's less likely to give me any breakouts and looks a bit more natural.
6. cadburys marvellous creations and teasers bars: yes I really have included chocolate in this post aha! I blame the sugar high or impending diabetes but I'm addicted to these bars this week!! send help...