there's a few bit's and bobs that I'm currently lovin' in my daily routine; I thought I'd bundle them together for a post as they're not items I'd usually review individually! so without further ado here's a few things I though were worth of a mention/shout out/thumbs up/not a complete waste of money:
- ren t-zone balancing day fluid for oily combination skin: this hasn't knocked my socks off but it's a really clean daily moisturiser that absorbs quickly and is very gentle on my skin (the only disappointment is that it hasn't left my skin feeling amazingly baby soft but as a base for make up I give it a thumbs up!
- nail decorations: these are basically fimo pieces for your nails, available in several designs and sold in topshop they're a super quick nail art alternative and just darn cute.
- illamasqua precision gel liner* this is soooo good! this eye liner applies uber smooth and stays put all day long on me which is rare as I'm always rubbing my eyes and smudging my usual ones. despite the fact that it's waterproof I don't find this one hard to remove which is a bonus as I'm a lazy pup.
- mac mineralize skinfinish powder: a little bit boring but it's my favourite basic mac product! I had to re purchase this week as my last one ran out and I'm lost without it! the best powder for setting my face and reducing shine -I think I'd struggle without this little beauty.
- novelty purses: I'm a bid kid at heart; I've ditched my grown up card holders for my childish coin purses once again. even though this post is mostly beauty related I couldn't resist adding these in as I dug them out at the weekend and was super excited to use them again- I picked up the duck purse on a trip to liverpool and the blue q retro purses were from asos!
- loreal 3 in 1 micellar solution: (this is the main item that inspired me to write this post) I've never used bioderma so I can't compare the two but I have absolutely LOVED this stuff since I discovered it! micellar water is incredibly gentle, feels like water but takes off nearly every scrap of make up off (well apart from benefit they're real mascara which a massive sticky pain in the rear to remove!) I picked this up half price for £2.50 in superdrug and shall be going back for more as my skin has been in really good shape since I've incorporated this into my nightly regime!