it's been a while since I've popped up a currently lovin' so here's the latest instalment of a few items that are currently floating my boat!
1. thrifted straw bag: I love a good rummage through my local vintage & second hand shops! I picked up this little straw bag for £2 and I love it!
2. illamasqua androgen cream pigment* this is a wonder product!! a beautiful cream pigment that I use mostly on my cheeks (but can be used on eyes and lips too if it takes your fancy) a warm coral pink androgen is a shade that suits most skin types and gives a lovely glow.. if you're after a combination make up this is a great investment and has become a firm favourite of mine!
3. topshop nail polish in spilled milk: my love affair with white nails continues and this is my latest buy! the formula of this colour is surprisingly good needing 2 coats for coverage; I've found it doesn't chip too easily either! white polishes can be a little hit and miss so if you've been looking for one I'd give this a thumbs up.
4. bourjois colour boost in red sunrise: I've seen a lot of reviews on these lip crayons so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try one! I have to say I like it, it's not dry on application, has a good pigment and the sheen finish is really pretty.
5. loreal super liner brow artist* I love a good brow product and this one is a handy little item! it has the regular brow pencil at one end to shape and define (as well as a brush to comb those strays into place!) however the real selling point though is the fix & finish wax pencil that you use to 'hold' your brows in place for the day. I've never used anything like it; it's a really simple but effective addition to a normal brow pencil. a good addition to my on the go make up bag..
6. kukee jewellery: I've not purchased any kukee jewels for a while so I went to check out their new additions and found a few little bargains to freshen up my wardrobe. I'm in love with the chunky silver toned rings and boho silver and gemstone necklaces, a great site for amazingly affordable accessories!
hope you're all having a good week!
ps: it's the last few days to cast your vote in the cosmo blog awards so don't forget to vote for your favourite bloggers here!
(a huge THANK YOU to everyone that's voted for burkatron, it's been truly wonderful to make the shortlist xx)