I really enjoyed writing my last currently lovin' post! I have some new little bits that wouldn't usually make it into a post so I decided to make it a regular feature! so here's my latest crushes:
1. river island light wash denim skirt: I walked past river island three times in the last week every time this skirt caught my eye.. on walk by number four I gave in, introduced myself and we made our way to the till. it's my ideal summer basic, light comfortable and versatile.
2. cath kidston button factory: a present from my absolutely gorgeous best friend (she knows cath kidston is the way to my heart!) a box of fun with all the ingredients to create your own fabric coated buttons! including their iconic floral fabric and instructions on how to get started (its really easy!) I'm going to be busy making buttons for all my cushions thanks to this super cute kit!
3. topshop nail polishes: I've pulled out two neglected colours from my collection this week. milkshake is a pretty pastel pink that I've only worn once as I found it chipped quite easily! I wore it again this week with no chipping this time and fell back in love with this shade! pillar box is a bold classic red with a really nice formula that I'm wearing on my toes this week.
4. sterling silver personalised necklace from oNecklace* this is a beautiful gift I received from oNecklace this week! I love name necklaces (I have a gold one already) but I've wanted a silver one as it will fit in with my summer wardrobe!
I was pretty astounded at how quickly this arrived and I wasn't disappointed either it's beautiful! available in lots of fonts (I opted for the classic carrie style) in sterling silver, gold or swarovski.
5. h&m bracelets: I'm loving all the necklaces in h&m this summer, watch out topshop! I'm topping up my bracelet collection with these bright fun pieces from h&m. I'll use these to bulk up my nicer statement pieces as I'm obsessed with stacking bangles (the more the merrier!)